A safe haven for entrepreneurial
You have established a loyal customer base over the years.
For the next phase of your career, you desire a flexible and cooperative partner base. A new home that reflects your entrepreneurial spirit.
And ensures cost-efficient market access, highly professional investment support and a well-thought-out regulatory infrastructure.
Making it worthwhile again to devote yourself fully to the growth of your client base.
You've come to the right place.
Tramondo Investment Partners AG is the investment arm of a multi-family office group that has been in existence for over 45 years.
For years, we have been one of the top choices in Switzerland for ambitious and entrepreneurial relationship managers looking for a new challenge.
Perhaps this is exactly what you are looking for in your next career move.
Please scroll on.
WHAT IT'S ABOUT - At a glance.
Get to know us and our approach in this video (in German).
Tailwinds from day one.
Alignment of interests for a long-term partnership.
An efficient setup that allows productive work with clients. From day one.
- Regulatory umbrella as asset manager of collective investment schemes with authorisation from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA
- Unrestricted access to investment and operations risk management services
- Compliance infrastructure with robust AML/KYC processes
- Middle/back office, reporting and administrative services
- High-performance and redundant IT and application infrastructure and unlimited access to leading wealth management software
- Elegant, representational office space with modern infrastructure in Zug and Zurich
As a result of many years of market development and systematic investments in marketing and communication, Tramondo today enjoys an exceptional level of market visibility in Switzerland. And thus offers tailwind for your growing client book.
- Consistently professional appearance thanks to internal and external marketing expertise
- Strong market visibility through systematic PR/media work, social media activities and events
- Range of professional publications providing regular touch points with the entire client and prospect book
- Access to expertise in digital marketing, mailing campaigns, etc.
You bring investment expertise with you. Here you will meet like-minded sparring partners who are active in the global markets on a daily basis.
- In-house investment hub consisting of a team of experienced investment professionals with a trader mentality
- Multi-asset investment expertise both long-only and long-short
- Proprietary fund platform with attractive and fully transparent fee-sharing approach (domiciled in Liechtenstein, including in UCITS structures authorised for public distribution in Switzerland)
You profit from a proven service network that is exclusively oriented towards the complex needs of entrepreneurs and discerning private clients.
- Full access to intra-group family office services with a track record of more than 45 years (bollag.ch)
- Access to tax, legal and accounting services specifically tailored to entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals
- Attractive terms thanks to long-standing relationships with a wide range of external service providers (custodian banks, compliance service providers, specialised law firms, etc.)
The next step.
Actively guided onboarding.
Have we piqued your interest? If so, the next steps are as simple as can be. It is very important to us that the move from your old professional environment to us is as smooth and pleasant as possible.
After contacting us (see below), the details are discussed in a series of meetings. We consider this to be a matter for senior management. This means that, apart from the initial contact on the subject, you will only be dealing with members of Tramondo’s senior management.
The following topics will be discussed with the utmost confidentiality:
- Overall procedure and support from Tramondo during the onboarding process, including the individual milestones
- Rights and obligations when transferring the client book as well as the right way to deal with retention team
- Contractual aspects, both in relation to the old employer, the Tramondo setup, and the migration of existing client contracts
- Expected support and personal coaching in relation to the change from an employment situation to an entrepreneurial partnership