You wish to focus on your top-quality relationships and deepen and develop them? You value your work, but would prefer more flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom?
As a Senior Relationship Manager, 80-100% (F/M) at Tramondo you have the opportunity to obtain exactly that.
Who we are
. Tramondo Investment Partners AG is a leading Swiss investment boutique and part of a multi-family office group with over 45 years of history and experience in asset manage-ment, legal, finance and accounting. Our offices are located in the heart of Zug’s Old Town and in the centre of Zurich. We focus on robust investment solutions and the holis-tic servicing of discerning private and institutional clients.
What you are looking for
- Do you value your job, but would like more freedom and entrepreneurial scope?
- Would you like to provide your customers with independent and needs-based advice and support?
- Do you want to focus on your highest quality relationships and deepen and expand them?
- Would you like to offer individual solutions and be able to count on an established organisation with interdisciplinary competences?
- Serve your clients as a partner on our established wealth management platform and benefit from attractive compensation models
- Benefit from a flexible working environment with a high degree of entrepreneurial freedom of action
- Rely on a state-of-the-art infrastructure and a broad network of custodian banks
- You can count on the advantages of a bank-independent investment boutique with a focus on tailor-made, individual investment solutions.
- Take advantage of the holistic mindset and experience of our Multi-Family Office Group and offer your clients comprehensive and long-term support tailored to their individual needs.
- We support you in all areas of your activity:
- Portfolio management
- Market and investment analysis
- Compliance and risk management
- Infrastructure, IT and platform
- Administration and client on-boarding processes
- Contract management
- Account and deposit openings with attractive conditions
- Customer service (deputy, succession planning)
What you bring along
- An existing client book with a focus on HNWI and UHNWI
- At least 5 years’ experience with a Swiss private bank and/or a Swiss asset manager
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial thinking
Was wir Ihnen bieten
Interessiert? Kontaktieren Sie uns!
Would you like to get to know us better? We would be happy to introduce ourselves in person during a meeting at our offices in Zug or Zurich.
Our HR officer Annette Corona will be happy to answer any questions you may have: +41 44 915 12 12.