For our growing business, we are currently looking to add a highly motivated Portfolio Manager / Investment Analyst, 100%, ready to take on this engaging and challenging high-profile role.
Tramondo Investment Partners AG is a Swiss based leading asset manager with a history of over 40 years. We are at home in the heart of the old town of Zug and Zurich, Switzerland.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial thinking individual that is eager to perform and to take responsibility. We seek to employ among the best in the industry. We offer an environment which helps you build up on your existing know-how and experience.
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
Independent investment decisions. Transparent and liquid strategies with a high-quality risk-return profile. A highly disciplined approach to risk – process is everything. Transparency and a fair fee structure ensures a long-term partnership with alignment of interests.
We are combining high quality investment expertise with state-of-the-art technology ensuring an infrastructure that drives results.
For our growing business, we are currently looking to add a highly motivated Portfolio Manager/Investment Analyst, 100%, ready to take on this engaging and challenging high-profile role.
- Support of the relationship managers in the day-to-day management of cross-asset investment solutions
- Development and preparation of investment ideas for traditional financial markets (i.e., equities and bonds)
- Close cooperation with the investment team, especially with the Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
- Preparation and support of client meetings (e.g., development of investment ideas, trade execution, presentations)
- Further development and optimization of investment processes and portfolio management software solutions
- Implementation and execution for wealth management mandates
- Responsibility for new projects of the investment management department
- Support and further development of investment strategies within the company’s fund offering
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance/economics and you are or will be working towards the CFA diploma
- 2-5 years work experience in private banking and/or investment management
- Eager to learn and able to take responsibility for your work
- Very good knowledge about global financial markets
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to come up with creative investment ideas/solutions
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg, Excel
- Programming and data analysis skills is an advantage (VBA, Python)
- Fluent in German and English
Would you like to actively shape the development of our company? Then your next career step is just a few clicks away. We look forward to hearing from you and would be happy to introduce ourselves in person during an interview at our offices in Zug or Zurich.